What is myPass?
myPass is a secure self-service website for students to access information about their education. Every grade 10, 11 and 12 students should have a myPass account set up.
Login to myPass to:
- View and print diploma exam result statements.
- Order transcripts.
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate).
- View student personal information.
- View and print detailed academic reports (DAR).
- Order additional copies of a credential.
- Register for a diploma exam.
How do I sign up?
- Go to myPass.alberta.ca.
- Set up an Education Account or sign in with social login.
- Enter your Alberta Student Number and date of birth. You can get an ASB number from the school office.
- You will be sent two things – an email with a URL and a physical letter with a 4 digit PIN.
- Once you receive both the email and the letter, go to the URL contained in the email and input the 4 digit PIN.